Synonym: pedagog, pedagogue. Similar words: educate, education, educational, indicator, operator, senator, elevator, predator. Meaning: ['edʒəkeɪtə(r) /'edjʊk-] n. someone who educates young people.
Random good picture Not show
2. He was a well - known educator.
3. An educator must first educate himself.
4. They believe that the role of the community educator is much more limited than the rhetoric often implies.
5. Every educator has a personal story to tell from working in our home care teams.
6. Writer and educator George Leonard has described some of the dangers of a foreshortened perspective on time.
7. Although an educator and a parent, I can not claim to be an expert.
8. For example, an educator can explain to a parent why a student was disciplined without being liable for defamation.
9. The educator located the local location allocated to him.
10. George H . Smith libertarian author and educator.
11. One is about educator John Dewey.
12. Erica Jong is an American author and educator.
13. Being an educator was very important to Leonard Bernstein.
14. Her father was an educator and social reformer.
15. Pan Tianshou was an educator, calligrapher and painter.
16. He is a card-carrying educator.
17. The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
18. The television producer today has to be part news person, part educator.
19. An early California case provides an example of an educator who was punished for such behavior.
20. He cautioned, however, that the broadcaster tries to be a moral educator rather than an objective news presence.
21. His formative influence as a boy had been John Cassell's Popular Educator, first published in 1852.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. An important component is the opportunity to receive up-to-date information from a childbirth educator.
23. She did not take her own advice, either as a ground-breaking lawmaker or later as an educator and volunteer public servant.
24. And we can share best practices so that every educator and employer does not have to recreate effective strategies from scratch.
25. Examiner contributor Nancy Fox is a public relations consultant, educator and composer.
26. And more than this, the law should adopt the role of community educator.
27. The genitor is far less important here than the educator.
28. She should be given the respect due a great educator.
29. Johnnie had been an example of a pervasive counterculture phenomenon, a rebellious student but by accident a great educator.
30. I take pride in my work-particularly my work as a health educator.
More similar words: educate, education, educational, indicator, operator, senator, elevator, predator, regulator, regulatory, legislator, laboratory, coordinator, investigator, conciliatory, refrigerator, administrator, duck, reduce, product, produce, conduct, atop, reduction, producer, introduce, potato, at once, tomato, productive.