Random good picture Not show
1. He studied politics and economics at Yale.
2. He has never read around the subject of economics.
3. They wanted to initiate a discussion on economics.
4. Your views on economics are overly simplistic.
5. Political historians are often rather ignorant of economics.
6. His plan is to get a degree in economics and then work abroad for a year.
7. His theories on economics are enough to make your head spin .
8. Schmidt continued to expound his views on economics and politics.
9. Frank is taking up with economics.
10. Economics undergraduates are probably the brightest in the university.
11. I did a correspondence course in economics.
12. He took a master's degree in economics at Yale.
13. She was cramming for her Economics exam.
14. Both their children graduated with degrees in economics.
15. The economics of the project are very encouraging.
16. He gained a first class Honours de-gree in economics.
17. I'm afraid my grasp of economics is rather limited.
18. The complexities of economics are clearly and entertainingly explained.
19. Economics is not an exact science.
20. She did economics at Sheffield University.
21. Economics was a closed book to him.
22. Where economics comes unstuck is when it doesn't take account of the anticipated actions of human beings.
23. He called the government's policy 'the economics of the madhouse'.
24. Accountancy[sentencedict.com], law and economics are pivotal to a successful career in any financial services area.
25. He went to Hull University, where he studied History and Economics.
26. He was born in Zimbabwe where he completed his first degree in economics.
27. A basic grounding in math is essential for the economics course.
28. Their ideas sound fine in principle but they haven't worked out the economics behind the policies.
29. Some debt - ridden countries in the world have suitcase economics.
30. It is a question of the relation of ethics to economics.
More similar words: economic, economic recovery, economically, economist, economy, dynamics, nominee, autonomy, astronomer, nomination, second, secondary, to the contrary, be considered as, on the contrary, donor, honor, ethics, physics, dynamic, Islamic, Olympics, academic, chemical, epidemic, music stand, statistics, coming in, electronics, no more.