Random good picture Not show
1. Custom is a second nature.
4. Use is (a) second nature.
5. Habit is (a) second nature.
6. Habit is second nature.
8. Second thoughts are best.
9. He was the second to arrive.
10. The second world war kindled his enthusiasm for politics.
11. Sophie lifted the phone before the second ring.
12. We'll be sitting in the second carriage.
13. She read the letter more carefully the second time.
14. Difficult the first time, easy the second.
15. Take the second turning on/to the left.
16. We leave the roundabout at the second exit.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Children will learn to multiply in the second grade.
18. Schools help to acculturate the second generation of immigrants.
19. Osborne emerged victorious after the second round of voting.
20. Would you like a second helping of soup?
21. Italy consolidated their lead with a second goal.
22. Is Brian her first or second child?
23. The second accident involved two cars and a lorry.
24. I'm not going to settle for second best .
25. He published his memoirs on the Second World War.
26. Most students rent rooms in their second year.
27. Women's hosiery you'll find on the second floor, Madam.
28. Her gaze met Michael's for a split second.
29. February is the second month of the year.
More similar words: secondary, economic recovery, condemn, conduct, condition, consecutive, economy, conditions, economic, economics, economist, beyond control, economically, to the contrary, be considered as, on the contrary, sec., bond, sector, insect, blond, secular, section, on duty, security, in secret, respond, secretary, diamonds, prosecutor.