Random good picture Not show
1. A retrospective influence pervaded the whole performance.
2. Afterwards, retrospective fear of the responsibility would make her feel almost faint.
3. Teachers settled for a 4.2% pay rise with retrospective effect from 1 April.
4. The legislation was made retrospective.
5. Bankers are quick to condemn retrospective tax legislation.
6. She felt a pang of retrospective sympathy for Mel.
7. They put on a retrospective show of his work at the National Museum of American Art.
8. But retrospective diagnosis has obvious drawbacks.
9. Retrospective conversion of earlier catalogue records is under way.
10. The travellers have now applied for retrospective planning permission.
11. The result is a satisfying blend of Bonington retrospective and survey of landscape painting in the 1820s.
12. Mechanisms for selective retrospective conversion of catalogues and the enrichment of catalogues should be sought.
13. Irving Pichel, one of the revelations of the retrospective, was forced into early retirement.
14. Noguchi did not get his first retrospective exhibition until he was in his sixties.
15. Retrospective Diagnosis Using the first technique, researchers found dozens of possible AIDS cases from medical records dating back to the 1930s.
16. The growth of a taste for retrospective nostalgia accompanied the slow decline of traditional faith.
17. In addition, it outlaws retrospective reductions in prices paid to suppliers.
18. There will also be a new retrospective exhibition of the work of the political cartoonist, Gerald Scarfe.
19. Similarly, a rule will not normally have retrospective effect unless this is clearly provided for.
20. Clearly, such essays in retrospective psychology have been affected by the discoveries of psychoanalysis.
21. Companies come into existence by registration with retrospective effect to the date of the contract.
22. But the law was not retrospective, making Mr Kalejs, who is now 87, safe from prosecution.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. I owe it to Victoria to lend some retrospective weight to our parting.
24. Each of these domestic vulnerabilities translates into a fragile, retrospective foreign policy that, in turn, fuels local frailties.
25. There is very limited cover on the market today, and any cover there is will not be retrospective.
26. For example, the period 1945-51 has come to acquire a retrospective glow which it may not altogether deserve.
27. But now we see that even the absence of law is no guarantee against the possibility of retrospective regulation.
28. Forty-five years later he's returned to his roots, with a retrospective display of his favourite surrealist paintings.
29. The exhibition runs from 7 to 29 May and coincides with the retrospective of Hesse's sculptures at the Jeu de Paume.
30. Currently, much of the archival work reconstructing the administrative framework of the deposited documents is carried out retrospective to their creation.
More similar words: introspection, introspect, perspective, respectively, irrespective of, prospect, inspection, active transport, detective, objective, protective, collective, effectively, effectiveness, aspect, suspect, respect, spectrum, inspector, spectacle, active, spectacular, actively, with respect to, distinctive, attractive, productive, collectivity, retreat, so to speak.