Synonym: economical. Similar words: economics, economic recovery, economically, economist, economy, nominee, autonomy, astronomer. Meaning: [‚iːkə'nɒmɪk] adj. 1. of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth 2. of or relating to the science of economics 3. concerned with worldly necessities of life (especially money) 4. financially rewarding 5. using the minimum of time or resources necessary for effectiveness.
Random good picture Not show
1. She accused the United States of economic imperialism.
2. The government is wrestling with difficult economic problems.
3. Interest rates are an important instrument of economic policy.
4. Economic concerns are preoccupying the voters in this election.
5. The company bellied up during the economic recession.
6. We have always stressed the importance of economic reform.
7. He described the government's economic policy as misguided.
8. The medium-term economic prospects remained poor.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The country is facing great economic difficulties.
10. The recent economic crisis has led to massive layoffs.
11. Many economists are critical of the government's economic policies.
12. The UN security council may impose economic sanctions .
13. The government intends to apply economic sanctions.
14. The idea is an economic nonsense.
15. The party embarked on a programme of economic reform.
16. The economic logic of reform is inescapable.
17. This economic zone has attracted many foreign investors.
18. Our business is far from immune to economic conditions.
19. The government has initiated a programme of economic reform.
20. The President vetoed the economic package passed by Congress.
21. The country was plunged into economic chaos.
22. Economic storm clouds are gathering over India.
23. The government has issued a pessimistic economic forecast.
24. The Japanese are our biggest economic rivals.
25. Few businesses are flourishing in the present economic climate.
26. Shortage of labour power retarded our economic development.
27. The economic pressures on small businesses are intense.
28. Economic shrinking has finally been overpassed now.
29. Europe is divided into economic zones.
30. She let her house at an economic rent.
More similar words: economics, economic recovery, economically, economist, economy, nominee, autonomy, astronomer, nomination, second, secondary, to the contrary, be considered as, on the contrary, honor, donor, Islamic, dynamic, epidemic, academic, dynamics, chemical, coming in, no more, dominate, dominant, on occasion, compromise, prominent, promising.