Random good picture Not show
1. During the siege people began hoarding food and supplies.
2. A siege often brings them to terms.
3. The siege lasted almost four months.
4. The city succumbed after only a short siege.
5. The siege of Mafeking lasted for eight months.
6. Under the state of siege, the police could arrest suspects without charges or warrants.
7. Police officers had a siege mentality that isolated them from the people they served.
8. The English forces laid siege to the city of Tournai.
9. After three weeks under siege they surrendered completely.
10. Tanks rolled in to end the siege.
11. The judge said the police had mishandled the siege.
12. The crusaders laid siege to Lisbon.
13. The seven-hour armed siege at the school ended peacefully.
14. The siege of pneumonia debilitated him completely.
15. The armies laid siege to Vienna in 1529.
16. The siege has ended peacefully.
17. He captained the siege of Berlin.
18. After three weeks the siege was raised.
19. The siege lasted two years.
20. The rebels laid siege to the governor's residence.
21. We must do everything possible to lift the siege.
22. The siege was finally lifted after six months.
23. The fortress fell after a nine-day siege.
24. Crowds of journalists laid siege to the star's apartment.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The city was under siege for six months.
26. They had withstood siege, hunger and deprivation.
27. In June 1176 King Richard laid siege to Limoges.
28. The town succumbed after a short siege.
29. The journalists found a city virtually under siege.
30. Richards claimed he acted in self-defence after Pagett opened fire on him during a siege.