Synonym: campaigner, candidate. Similar words: nomination, prominent, economic, economist, economics, economically, engineer, coming in. Meaning: [‚nɑmɪ'nɪː /‚nɒ-] n. a politician who is running for public office.
Random good picture Not show
1. Mr. Francis is standing as the official nominee for the post of District Secretary.
2. Elma was the nominee for Treasurer.
3. Mark is the nominee for Treasurer.
4. Mr. Francisco is standing as the official nominee for the post of District Secretary.
5. I was delighted to be a nominee and to receive such a prestigious award in recognition of our company's achievements.
6. The presidential nominee was advised to choose a woman as a running mate.
7. Speakers included former presidential nominee Bob Dole.
8. The Reform Party nominee will be announced Aug. 18.
9. Y., who has publicly supported the nominee.
10. Bob Dole, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.
11. Babe G A best picture Oscar nominee.
12. Bob Dole, the likely Republican nominee.
13. The Republican presidential nominee exuded confidence and looked relaxed.
14. Dame Janet Fookes, who could become the Tory nominee for the first woman Speaker.
15. Bob Dole, the Republican presidential nominee presumptive, quickly signed on as a sponsor.
16. George W.. Bush, the putative Republican presidential nominee, but also by Rep.
17. Next is a coast-to-coast trek with Grammy Award nominee Joan Osborne.
18. The nominee summons the meeting, giving notice to every creditor.
19. Republicans acknowledged that they had little choice but to mount an all-out offensive on the Democratic nominee.
20. The Director is awaiting the Board's affirmation of his nominee.
21. If Perot runs for president again as the Reform Party nominee, he may find rough sledding in Texas.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. It was the last time the party took more than a single ballot to select its presidential nominee.
23. Mr Bush's indiscretion had become a vehicle for attacking the Democratic presidential nominee.
24. Dole himself did not expect to lay claim to the title of presumptive nominee until after the March 26 primary in California.
25. It's highly unlikely that Burton will be the party's nominee.
26. Perot launched his new party last autumn, with the goal of having the party select a nominee for president in 1996.
27. Meeting in Chicago, delegates named Abraham Lincoln as their presidential nominee.
28. A new poll makes drought-stricken Texas look like an oasis for the support-thirsty presidential campaign of presumptive Republican nominee Bob Dole.
29. Some delegates have indicated they will oppose a vice presidential nominee who is not solidly against abortion.
30. The new senate leader will join me in being a junior partner to the presidential nominee.
More similar words: nomination, prominent, economic, economist, economics, economically, engineer, coming in, dominate, dominant, engineering, examine, mineral, economic recovery, undermine, knee, need, kneel, needle, pioneer, pioneering, no more, economy, compromise, promising, no matter, autonomy, by no means, astronomer, no more than.