Random good picture Not show
1. He lived on the street as a vagrant.
2. A vagrant is everywhere at home.
3. Lavant plays a vagrant waif, Binoche a runaway painter.
4. Some of these were vagrant children, others victims of crime required as witnesses.
5. A rare transatlantic vagrant, with forewing bluer grey than wing, easily told by conspicuous white crescentic mark in front of eye.
6. Rather I enjoy its beauty and the vagrant life I lead more keenly all the time.
7. Words such as tramp, hobo and vagrant offended him, terms bandied about by an unsympathetic society.
8. It comes easy to the habitual vagrant; it is well-nigh impossible to the inexperienced.
9. The vagrant had to beg for money.
10. Presently a vagrant poodle came idling along.
11. Of vagrant dwellers in the houseless woods.
12. The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters.
13. The moon glows like phosphorous on the vagrant waters.
14. We met a band of vagrant beggars there.
15. Spring flowers residual cardiac deficiencies go, how autumn vagrant hearts?
16. Away went the policeman and the vagrant was left alone, helpless on a cold winter night.
17. I told you to act like a drunk vagrant imbecile.
18. He who has no home is vagrant; He who has two homes is dissolute.
19. Christlike vagrant wanders through a perverse and grotesque land filled with religious and sacrilegious imagery.
20. You shall be a vagrant and a wanderer on earth.
21. Vagrant in the province is popular , with a Sang persuade farmers.
22. A vagrant current - an underwater breeze thick with plankton - passed between them.
23. He who has no home is a vagrant; he who has two homes is dissolute.
24. The Experience has reinvigorated downtown Las Vegas[sentencedict.com], for years the habitat of the serious gambler and the serious vagrant.
25. The third chapter analyzed the future of the two domains. The vagrant will set free the spirit to the nature, and keep the self-remolding all the time.
26. The degree of contrast will also be diminished by the presence of some vagrant ordinary light.
27. He is the justice of the peace that jug me for a vagrant.
28. Then a smile here. Shasha. like a child. Youshi a vagrant woman.
29. Work, he insisted, is the only thing to turn a half-alive vagrant into a self-respecting human being.
30. In the old society, owing to cruel exploitation and succesive years of tangled warfare among warloads, the labouring people led a vagrant life. ...
More similar words: a grand, grant, immigrant, grand, grandfather, grandmother, grandparent, grandchild, blackcurrant, agree, agree on, agree to, agronomy, disagree, agreeable, a great many, agree with, agriculture, agricultural, gray, grab, grade, grape, grammar, program, gravity, grained, gratify, rank, brand.