Random good picture Not show
1. This argument may seem arcane to those not closely involved in the world of finance.
2. It is not exactly arcane knowledge.
3. The triple jump is certainly an arcane discipline.
4. The cases seem either petty or arcane, the investigations tedious or motivated by politics.
5. The resident intellectual speaks an arcane language designed to enhance his own power.
6. Only by acquiring knowledge in this needlessly arcane system could one gain admittance to the society of adepts.
7. But under the arcane House rules that applied, the outcome actually was much closer.
8. Arcane as such arguments may now seem, they were an important impediment to cooperation 2There were also disagreements about military strategy.
9. Because of an arcane law on the books, a time limit is in place for advance wagers.
10. The arcane language of parliamentary procedures always seemed to come more easily to Dole than straight forward talk on fundamental values.
11. The arcane field of intelligence gathering may prove him wrong, says Charles Grant.
12. Perhaps the glass plates were treated by some arcane process that froze the light that passed through them?
13. There are bizarre arguments from arcane angles, plenty of finger-pointing and more posturing than a runway full of underfed supermodels.
14. They noted that he was a master of arcane tax jargon, not an area that gets the blood racing.
15. Ivory is an arcane substance with the properly of rendering flesh incorruptible.
16. The explanations were so arcane I would have made more headway with a textbook on particle physics.
17. Arcane bookkeeping procedures, however, probably conceal an even greater amount.
18. He was the only person who understood all the arcane details of the agreement.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Until a few months ago few people outside the arcane world of contemporary music had heard of Gorecki.
20. We do not want to be doing strange and arcane things entirely out of the public gaze.
21. And there were endless meetings and private conversations and arcane machinations, many never recorded.
22. Anecdotes of legal excess reflect the world we see around us and add a human dimension to an otherwise arcane issue.
23. It is part and parcel of an annual commemoration of the dead bound by traditions ancient and arcane.
24. It's usually worth protecting those high-cost cavalry units with a banner of Arcane Warding or Protection.
25. But mostly what we get is a kind of arcane attraction, haunted by only a ghost of emotion.
26. They evoke romantic images of humming orchard hives and summer sweetness, presided over by veiled eccentrics steeped in arcane lore.
27. They wore helmets suggestive of the heads of flies, and their black silks were embroidered with arcane silver hieroglyphics.
28. Earl Ferrers, whose closest friends would not call him an intellectual, was unfamiliar with the arcane procedure of the House.
29. Merely reading what some one has written is less commendable than saying the same thing for arcane reasons.
30. But in Santa Fe the rumors about us had always been as plentiful as they were arcane.