Random good picture Not show
3) Politeness is like an air cushion; there may be nothing in it,but it eases ours jolts wonderfully.
6) Air can circulate freely through the tunnels.
7) There's quite a chill in the air this morning.
8) Are you going by boat or by air?
9) I leaped into the air with joy.
10) There was a general air of festivity and abandon.
11) We need some fresh air in this stuffy room!
12) The recent hot,(http://sentencedict.com/air.html) humid weather is affecting air quality.
13) He had an air of uncertainty about him.
14) His air of calm superiority annoyed her intensely.
15) A hovercraft rides on a cushion of air.
16) The balloon descended gradually as the air came out.
17) You need to put some air in the tyres.
18) The flag was aflutter in the air.
19) The winning captain held the trophy in the air.
20) Air travellers were left stranded because of icy conditions.
21) She swished her racket aggressively through the air.
22) Touch the air once again miss you breath.
23) The pump sucks air out through this valve.
24) A piercing scream split the air.
25) The air was black from smoking chimneys.
26) France derives 16% of revenue from air freight.
27) We saw smoke suspended in the still air.
28) The smell of diesel oil permeated the air.
29) Jake stood shivering in the cold air.
30) She came up gulping for air.