Synonym: aerate, air out, air travel, air, airwave, atmosphere, aura, aviation, bare, beam, breeze, broadcast, gentle wind, line, melodic line, melodic phrase, melody, publicise, publicize, send, strain, transmit, tune, vent, ventilate, zephyr. Similar words: hair, pair, chair, stair, by air, unfair, fairly, impair. Meaning: [eə] n. 1. a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of 2. travel via aircraft 3. the region above the ground 4. medium for radio and television broadcasting 5. a slight wind (usually refreshing) 6. a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing 7. the mass of air surrounding the Earth 8. a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence 9. once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles). v. 1. expose to fresh air 2. be broadcast 3. broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television 4. make public 5. expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry 6. expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen. adj. relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
Random good picture Not show
3) Politeness is like an air cushion; there may be nothing in it,but it eases ours jolts wonderfully.
6) Air can circulate freely through the tunnels.
7) There's quite a chill in the air this morning.
8) Are you going by boat or by air?
9) I leaped into the air with joy.
10) There was a general air of festivity and abandon.
11) We need some fresh air in this stuffy room!
12) The recent hot,(http://sentencedict.com/air.html) humid weather is affecting air quality.
13) He had an air of uncertainty about him.
14) His air of calm superiority annoyed her intensely.
15) A hovercraft rides on a cushion of air.
16) The balloon descended gradually as the air came out.
17) You need to put some air in the tyres.
18) The flag was aflutter in the air.
19) The winning captain held the trophy in the air.
20) Air travellers were left stranded because of icy conditions.
21) She swished her racket aggressively through the air.
22) Touch the air once again miss you breath.
23) The pump sucks air out through this valve.
24) A piercing scream split the air.
25) The air was black from smoking chimneys.
26) France derives 16% of revenue from air freight.
27) We saw smoke suspended in the still air.
28) The smell of diesel oil permeated the air.
29) Jake stood shivering in the cold air.
30) She came up gulping for air.