Random good picture Not show
1. Dropped kerbs make wheelchair access easier.
2. She has been able to cast aside her wheelchair.
3. Anthony manoeuvred his wheelchair out from behind his desk.
4. He'll be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
5. Disabled visitors are welcome; there is good wheelchair access to most facilities.
6. As the car pulled away,the woman in the wheelchair waved and clutched the lilacs to her heart.
7. Without a wheelchair, she is a virtual prisoner in her own home.
8. Ramps are needed at exits and entrances for wheelchair users.
9. In town, she gets about by wheelchair.
10. An electric wheelchair has given her greater mobility.
11. He's been confined to a wheelchair since the accident.
12. She uses a wheelchair sort of thing.
13. The hospital agreed to lend us a wheelchair.
14. Constant wheelchair use will scuff almost any floor surface.
15. He's completely reliant on his wheelchair to get about.
16. He was confined to a wheelchair after the accident.
17. Paul struggled out of his wheelchair.
18. Vaughan is confined to a wheelchair .
19. He had been confined to a wheelchair since childhood.
20. Does the hotel have wheelchair access ?
21. Ramps should be provided for wheelchair users.
22. The hall is inaccessible to wheelchair users.
23. His bad leg condemned him to a wheelchair.
24. The hostel is specially equipped for wheelchair access.
25. This holiday is not really suitable for wheelchair users.
26. Many new trains have space for wheelchair users.
27. A special entrance is being built for wheelchair users.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. He is now quadriplegic and confined to a wheelchair.
29. One of our students was unable to propel her wheelchair up the ramp.
30. He spent the last ten years of his life in a wheelchair after a fall which left him paralysed from the waist down.