Random good picture Not show
2. He mixed up some plaster to repair the wall.
3. The man estimated for the repair of the car.
4. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
5. The child's clothes were in bad state of repair.
6. I'd like to repair our differences.
7. The bulldozer is out of repair.
8. The child's clothes were in bad repair .
9. The child's clothes were in poor repair.
10. to repair the house before winter.
11. It's endless work maintaining the building in good repair.
12. The child's clothes were in poor state of repair.
13. We'll repair it as quickly as possible.
14. Extensive repair work is being carried out.
15. The money will be used to repair faulty equipment.
16. , so the manufacturer will repair it.
17. It's endless work maintaining the house in good repair.
18. He cannibalized his old bicycle to repair his tricycle.
19. The house is in need of repair.
20. I'm not going to let him repair my bike again because he made a really bad job of it last time.
21. We clean and repair the machines as a matter of routine.
22. I promised to repair the doorknob, but I had never got around to it.
23. The engineer is coming to repair our phone tomorrow morning.
24. She paid the repair bill as a salve to her conscience.
25. We are at present in correspondence with the company on the matter of our estimate for the repair of the bridge.
26. I have to tell you that the machine is beyond repair.
27. Doctors are hoping to do a bone graft to repair the damaged bone.sentencedict .com
28. It is infinitely easier to drive a car than to repair it.
29. Stop tinkering with that clock and take it to the repair shop.
30. The watch mechanism is extremely intricate and very difficult to repair.
More similar words: pair, impair, a pair of, repartee, reparation, painter, paintwork, campaign, depart, keep away, in the past, departure, air, separation, take part in, depart from, hair, reply, keep an eye on, by air, chair, stair, report, affair, fairly, unfair, replace, airport, in the air, airline.