Random good picture Not show
3) Xiao Li has made a pair of cottonpadded trousers for a retired worker.
4) I've got a pair of aces.
5) This pair of shoes fits me well.
6) She took a pair of scissors and cut the string.
7) He always wears the oily old pair of jeans.
8) Draw a pair of parallel lines.
9) The pair have often been known to abandon their script and begin ad libbing.
10) Not all the gloves would pair up.
11) I put on a new pair of nylon socks.
12) She fished out a pair of David's socks for her cold feet.
13) He wore a pair of black trousers.
14) Paula's wearing a very snazzy pair of shoes!
15) Always my a pair comity is constant.
16) She has lost a pair of stockings.
17) The policeman slipped a pair of handcuffs on his wrists.
18) Sometimes a creature uses a pair of antennae to swim.
19) She felt as if every pair of eyes in the room was on her.
20) We've got a German au pair for six months.
21) Answer one question in each pair.
22) Mother bought her a pair of tennis shoes.
23) It feels self-indulgent spending so much on a pair of shoes.
24) The vase is one of a matching pair.
25) I need a new pair of trousers to go with this jacket.
26) The happy pair are leaving for their honeymoon.
27) She bought a pair of woollen hose yesterday.
28) I find the best tool for the purpose is a pair of shears.
29) In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
30) She put the bite on me so that she could buy a pair of new shoes.