2. All is fair
in love and war.
3. No love is foul, no prison fair
4. A fair
face (but) foul heart.
5. The belly is not filled with fair
6. Fair words butter no parsnips.
7. Hoist your sail when the wind is fair
8. Fair exchange is no robbery.
and softly go far in a day.
words fill not the belly.
11. None but the brave deserve the fair
12. Beauty may have fair
leaves, but bitter fruit.
13. None but the brave deserves the fair
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. All is fair in war.
words will not fill the belly.
16. Fair faces need no paint.
17. Faint heart never won fair
18. The peacock has fair
feathers, but foul feet.
words will not make the pot play.
20. Fair without but foul within.
21. No love is foul, nor prison fair
22. All are not friends that speak us fair
23. Faint heart never wins fair
24. There is many a fair
thing full false.
25. Fine feathers make fair fowls.
26. A fair
death honours the whole life.
27. Is fair
and wise and good and gay.
28. A fair
face may hide a foul heart.
29. Learn young, learn fair.
30. An evening red and a morning grey, is a sign of a fair