Random good picture Not show
(1) He was a handsome, debonair, death-defying racing-driver.
(2) He strolled about, look very debonair in his elegant new suit.
(3) He strolled about, looking very debonair in his elegant new suit.
(4) He was a moving man, bashful but debonair.
(5) Vito's a debonair middle-aged New Yorker, who's made a killing in advertising.
(6) So the debonair Simon had made it big in the financial world.
(7) The thought of debonair Seb Smith being beaten by spotty, horrid little Nails tickled Nutty's imagination.
(8) Oh, he was charming and debonair - but he was no match for Damian Flint.
(9) She was gay and debonair.
(10) It is friendly, remote, and debonair.
(11) Life that is gay, brisk, and debonair.
(12) Quite genuinely , you know, the debonair touch.
(13) The head waiter was debonair with the guests but firm with the Waiters.
(14) Then Foxy Davis had seemed a debonair remotely superior, and glamorous personage.
(15) But our government has a propitiously debonair attitude to public spending.
(16) Hair, face and skin are pretty debonair, so is the sneakers and suit's comfort.
(17) He's handsome, debonair and an extremely talented magician with a bent sense of humor.
(18) His debonair charm and magnetic good looks on screen captivated audiences around the globe.
(19) The debonair Fred Astaire often wore a silk tie as a belt.
(20) They are visited by spectres of childhood terror, the debonair Cosmo Disney and most sinister, the masked Pitchfork Cavalier.
(21) She had done the necromancy with a modicum of debonair detachment until the Army called out her husband for the second time.
(22) D . A . D . stands for Dashing And Debonair.
(23) While the story sounds impressive, he seems ungainly for such a bit more hapless than debonair. Sentencedict.com
(24) John Barrymore is remembered both for his roles as a debonair leading man and for his interpretations of Shakespeare's Richard III and Hamlet.
(25) The crowd that throngs the wharf as the steamer draws alongside is gay and debonair.
(26) The new story is set in a contemporary urban setting with Red as a sexy adult nightclub entertainer, the Wolf a debonair skirt chaser, and Grandma an oversexed man-chaser.