Random good picture Not show
1. She collected some dainty porcelain.
2. She was a small, dainty child, unlike her sister who was large and had big feet.
3. Mr Su is a dainty eater.
4. She took a dainty little bite of the apple.
5. We were given tea, and some dainty little cakes.
6. The little girl wore a dainty dress.
7. A Dickensian Christmas; a setting sun; a dainty damsel.
8. We drank Turkish coffee out of dainty china cups.
9. She had small, dainty feet that suited her petite, elegant and meticulous person.
10. Peter Barkworth's dainty but needling school principal is another candidate for the comic hall of fame.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. The handbag was red and gold, with a dainty gold-link chain.
12. She had abandoned the huge earrings for dainty gold studs and wore a fine gold chain round her neck.
13. The days of the dainty cup and saucer seem to have disappeared forever.
14. These were not the dainty and chaste twirls and curtseys of the ballerinas at Lincoln Center.
15. Jeane Russell held her hand, dainty but thick-wristed, up, and flexed her fingers.
16. Eight sylphlike forms and eight pairs of dainty, twinkling feet and ankles.
17. She looked so dainty sitting there in a black skirt, black tights, and sneaks.
18. Despite their dainty appearance, most of the beetles are carnivorous.
19. Nora's present from John was a lovely, dainty little diamond brooch.
20. All around Kitzbuhel, verdant slopes of dainty meadows decked with mountain daisies meet calm pine forests and towering alpine peaks.
21. She was wearing a short black dress and dainty black sandals.
22. The plant has dainty, white, tubular flowers that flare out at the lip.
23. It featured a solo dance in which a woman in a short overall mimed a lot of dainty housework.
24. Sharp little incisors showed when he smiled, matching, in dainty repulsiveness, his naked shins.
25. A delicate looking plant with much branched slender stems and dainty powder blue flowers.
26. Idealising his tall, slender ladies, he dwells lovingly on tiny feet from which their champions remove dainty shoes.
27. The crashing seemed to go on for ever as tiny broken fragments bounced with a dainty tinkle across the brick floor.
28. She brushed her hair and left it long and gleaming, slipped into dainty sandals and went downstairs.
29. Her legs were curled to the side, slender with dainty ankles curving to small, arched feet.
30. They scoured the countryside for milk, and conjured up their best skill to prepare dainty viands for her little ladyship.