Random good picture Not show
2. He likes to listen to fairy stories.
3. Is there anybody who can tell a fairy tale?
4. Is there anyone who can tell a fairy tale?
5. The world is not so much a fairy tale.
6. Cinderella's fairy godmother helped her go to the ball.
7. The imaginative child made up fairy stories.
8. The teacher used to beguile her pupils with fairy tales.
9. The wicked fairy bewitched the princess and made her fall into a long sleep.
10. The wicked fairy bewitched the prince and turned him into a frog.
11. The fairy godmother's magic charm turned Cinderella's rags into a beautiful gown.
12. I believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.
13. Other people's fairy tales always is romantic, but my fairy tale but never be miserable.
14. The princess in the fairy story had long silken hair.
15. She is a fairy.
16. i believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.
17. She was like a princess in a fairy tale.
18. These are Grimm's fairy tales retold in English.
19. Fairy tales weren't just meant for children.
20. In his dream, he became a fairy.
21. The child devours fairy tales.
22. The teacher regaled the children with some fairy tales.
23. What he said sounded like a fairy tale.
24. The fairy waved her wand and the table disappeared.
25. The good fairy granted her three wishes.Sentence dictionary
26. Fairy tales can intrigue most children.
27. The fairy godmother waved her wand.
28. His latest movie is based on a fairy story.
29. You two are the prince and princess in a fairy tale and may you live happily everafter!
30. Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you, but I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales.