Similar words: question, in question, out of the question, beyond question, suggestion, investigation, prestidigitation, connection. Meaning: [‚kwestʃə'ner /-'neə] n. a form containing a set of questions; submitted to people to gain statistical information.
Random good picture Not show
1. Most of the staff who responded to the questionnaire were supportive.
2. Is a questionnaire answeredby 500 people truly representative of national opinion?
3. The questionnaire was administered by trained interviewers.
4. Headteachers will be asked to fill in a questionnaire.
5. 000 shoppers completed our questionnaire.
6. The questionnaire produced 9 000 replies.
7. The survey is a follow-up to the questionnaire.
8. We then tested the questionnaire in field conditions.
9. Please complete and return the enclosed questionnaire.
10. From a lay viewpoint the questionnaire is virtually incomprehensible.
11. In all, more than 650 people completed the questionnaire.
12. All the students were asked to complete a questionnaire.
13. Local companies were asked to complete a questionnaire about their exports.
14. Is a questionnaire answered by 500 people truly representative of the population as a whole?
15. The questionnaire is to test customer reaction to the new store design.
16. All staff were asked to fill in a questionnaire about their jobs.
17. When you have filled in the questionnaire, copy it and send the original to your employer.
18. The questionnaire showed vast differences in what kind of product people want.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Please place your questionnaire in the box when you've finished.
20. The questionnaire was intended to elicit information on eating habits.
21. He sent out a questionnaire to solicit further opinions.
22. The questionnaire itself is strictly confidential.
23. Main outcome measures - Responses to questionnaire.
24. Twenty healthy volunteers completed the questionnaire.
25. Send your completed questionnaire to Hairflair Customer Service Survey.
26. There are two copies of the questionnaire enclosed.
27. A major addition to the earlier revisions of the questionnaire is the job requirement exercise.
28. Visitors to the country have been asked to fill in a detailed questionnaire.
29. Even though it was a somewhat blunt instrument , our questionnaire provided us with some interesting ideas.
30. Graham Fletcher was unimpressed with the idea of filling in a lengthy questionnaire.
More similar words: question, in question, out of the question, beyond question, suggestion, investigation, prestidigitation, connection, distinction, in all directions, institution, destruction, restriction, constitution, institutional, constitutional, esterification, quest, guest, request, testing, testify, domestic, estimate, testimony, estimated, clandestine, investigate, Palestinian, direct investment.