Similar words: for one thing, morose, borough, humorous, timorous, thorough, herbivorous, malodorous. Meaning: ['kɒrənɪt] n. 1. a small crown; usually indicates a high rank but below that of sovereign 2. margin between the skin of the pastern and the horn of the hoof.
Random good picture Not show
1. They rise, a coronet of tops, beyond the glitter and goo of Strath Bran, looking quite unapproachable.
2. I wait outside the Coronet cinema, at the usual place.
3. She slipped off the coronet, and let the airship go dead.
4. The Green Man wore a coronet of leaves and a girdle of stems at his waist.
5. The coronet must be evenly centered, and should have a pinpoint center.
6. Lightsome, graceful, thee are, Coronet of vivid flowers, thee wear, Thee are artless, thee are venerable, Thee are round moon each night.
7. The phoenix coronet, phoenix cart and anything related to the phoenix could only be used by the royal family and immortals.
8. The ethnic Shes traditional clothing ornament, especially phoenix coronet and veins-of-phoenix fully represents Shes the most characteristic traditional culture-phoenix culture.
9. Water-soluble components of coronet are delicious, and have peculiar bioactivity and health-protecting function.
10. Mr. Zhang's motto is:"making lawyers' coronet of honor with thorns".
11. These Americans in imperial robe and phoenix coronet look unusually graceful.
12. The Coronet is a longhaired breed with a single rosette on the top of the head.
13. Her long blonde tresses were partially covered with a simple headband, a floral coronet and a chiffon train.
14. The leaderene went down with a satisfying thump, her spiked coronet falling off.
15. She is much better suited to this B format, and coronet is reissuing its titles in B during this year.
16. The cap badge worn at the turn-of-the-century was a white metal normal light infantry stringed bugle-horn surmounted by a ducal coronet.
17. In the centre of each was a monogram in gold[sentencedict.com], the lettering shaped like a small shy coronet.
18. "Get ready now, " shouts my tandem paragliding instructor, as we start running full tilt down the steep angle of Coronet Peak, dodging clumps of tussock grass and lichen-covered rocks.
19. Therefore, ice wine, one variety of wine as it is, is the accorded with coronet of wines.
20. The three souvenirs - a tankard, plate and pill box - each feature the couple's entwined initials, the prince's coronet emblem and the date of the wedding - April 29, 2011.
21. Have you ever seen the leisure and mellow girls of She nationality who wear the phoenix coronet and spread their arms when dancing?
22. Other options include using a decorative curtain rod and suspending either artwork or decorated grapevine wreaths with ribbon, or try a coronet bed drape.
23. In the traditional wedding, the bride generally wore a red Troy, wearing a phoenix coronet above there is a red scarf.
24. It is a gem of the first water which Concord wears in her coronet .
25. I still remember clearly that in the Athens 2004 Olympic Games, when Liu Xiang stood up on the award platform, he was wearing a coronet, which made by olive branch.
26. Star is your admire to go up bead jade, alpenglow wears phoenix coronet for you.
27. As I think she likes the nature, I put a flower coronet on her head.
More similar words: for one thing, morose, borough, humorous, timorous, thorough, herbivorous, malodorous, thoroughly, magnet, planet, network, ninety, carnivorous, genetic, cabinet, magnetic, frenetic, nonetheless, at one time, Internet, penetrate, safety net, magnetism, planetarium, prone, iron, cor, irony, rondo.