Random good picture Not show
1) This book is about the earth's magnetism.
2) Gravity is a form of magnetism.
3) He exudes a strong sexual magnetism.
4) His success showed his magnetism of courage and devotion.
5) His personal magnetism drew people to the church.
6) The magnetism produced by the battery attracts the metal.
7) He wrote about Gillespie's effervescence, magnetism and commitment.
8) We know about magnetism by the way magnets act.
9) She exudes sexual magnetism.
10) There was no doubting the animal magnetism of the man.
11) The actress has a personal magnetism that is rare in someone so young.
12) She had such magnetism, Margarett.
13) A force greater than magnetism gripped Jaq's feet.
14) As for the moody magnetism Method actors devote all their energy trying to perfect, Allen can take it or leave it.
15) It was animal magnetism which was making him shiver and itch.
16) That, and the sheer magnetism of her personality, won the day.
17) People had thought that electricity and magnetism, too, were entirely different entities.
18) Eleusis kept its magnetism through an impressive ritual, which men, through the changing centuries, could interpret according to their lights.
19) He is a man of great personal magnetism.
20) Magnetism is a natural phenomenon.
21) As an actor Russell Crowe has a sort of animal magnetism.
22) I never got an answer to my question, a reasonable enough one I maintained, what was magnetism?
23) This range covers most areas of the science curriculum, with Patterns in Chemistry and Electricity and Magnetism to follow.
24) Oh dear, and he'd thought it was his own animal magnetism.
25) A further dark robe hid the damaged frame from view, but the face had a pull, like magnetism.
26) Have we said enough to show that the use of animal magnetism is morally dangerous?
27) At this level there is no difficulty about incorporating electricity and magnetism into the Newtonian scheme.
28) He had squandered his great gifts of talent, intellect,[http://sentencedict.com/magnetism.html] and personal magnetism.
29) And without doubt, many birds as well as pigeons, are able to guide themselves by the earth's magnetism.
30) The primates attained their dominant positions through a combination of military skill, physical prowess, and personal magnetism.
More similar words: magnetic, magnet, magnitude, magna carta, magnanimous, genetic, frenetic, at one time, what is more, asceticism, foreigner, designer, willingness, image, diagnose, stagnant, homage, damage, diagnoses, diagnosis, imagery, magazine, planet, ninety, network, cabinet, nonetheless, Internet, imagination, for one thing.