Random good picture Not show
1. A generation ago genetic codes were certainly unknown.
2. Genetic scientists are often accused of perverting nature.
3. Scientists have used genetic engineering to protect tomatoes against the effects of freezing.
4. Genetic engineers transpose or exchange bits of hereditary material from one organism to the next.
5. Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
6. Sexual reproduction serves to create genetic variety.
7. Aggression is part of our genetic make - up.
8. Physical characteristics are determined by genetic inheritance.
9. Genetic engineering will have revolutionary consequences for mankind.
10. It's very difficult to treat genetic diseases.
11. The genetic material has suffered a mutation.
12. Our genetic inheritance cannot be changed.
13. Eye colour shows your genetic inheritance.
14. Genetic engineering is still in its infancy.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Cystic fibrosis is caused by a genetic defect.
16. Genetic evolution is necessarily slow.
17. Scientists have found a genetic mutation that appears to be the cause of Huntington's disease.
18. The offspring contain a mixture of the genetic blueprint of each parent.
19. DNA carries the genetic blueprint which tells any organism how to build itself.
20. We can use genetic engineering techniques to isolate the gene that is responsible.
21. Researchers are convinced of a genetic cause for the disease.
22. Researchers are gradually deciphering the genetic structure found in the cells of organisms.
23. In our DNA we all carry a genetic template for the next generation.
24. Scientists provided the key to understanding the genetic code that determines every bodily feature.
25. By changing the tomato's genetic blueprint , scientists can alter the rate at which it ripens.
26. There are tests which can establish a baby's genetic endowment.
27. She is due to deliver a lecture on genetic engineering.
28. Genetic engineers should not be allowed to play God,[sentencedict.com] interfering with the basic patterns of Nature.
29. It is probable that the disease has a genetic element.
30. Aside from a thorough medical family history, there is no need to offer any genetic testing on the basis of consanguinity alone.
More similar words: magnetic, gene, at one time, generous, generate, in general, generation gap, athletic, the general public, aesthetic, theoretical, network, planet, cabinet, Internet, nonetheless, scene, planetarium, energy, genre, agent, benefit, beneath, let in, get in, oxygen, gently, legend, agenda, agency.