Random good picture Not show
1. The planetarium staff also prepared talks for radio broadcast.
2. But the London Planetarium has not lost its heart.
3. A mobile, inflatable planetarium costing ￡9,000 will now be used in the region by up to 10,000 pupils each year.
4. But take them to a planetarium or a science show and watch their little eyes light up.
5. The Planetarium was built in 1929 in the style of a classical temple.
6. About $ 17 million for the Planetarium, according to our sources.
7. Or sit in a tiny planetarium for an introduction to the rudiments of stellar navigation.
8. The London Planetarium no longer strikes one with quite the same sense of awe, because planetariums are no longer new.
9. Reporter from Beijing Planetarium found this morning, although Beijing residents have missed the observation "the god seven" the airship, but may observe it in the outer space carry-over .
10. It is the the largest planetarium in the city and a wonderland for budding Neil Armstrongs.
11. A virtual planetarium and sky map program which tracks celestial bodies including planets, deep sky objects and 120,000 stars to an accuracy of a fraction of a degree for the next 1000 years.
12. With Digital Universe, Emmart and Hayden Planetarium can take viewers deep into space on interstellar missions.
13. And the Cambodians have actually controlled the Hayden Planetarium from their high school.
14. According to the planetarium mainframe control demand, has designed the planetarium partial controls flow, and list PLC an input output distribution list.
15. And in Johannesburg, people gathered at the Witwatersrand Planetarium to enjoy the clear view.
16. Explore constellations and the nighttime sky under our planetarium dome.
17. The motions of the stars can be approximated in a planetarium.
18. Today is of course a Saturday, but my father was at the Planetarium making a final inspection.
19. It was only incidentally a timepiece. primarily it was a mechanical representation of the universe, a kind of planetarium.
20. I shall never never never forget your back yard, planetarium and ham radio shed.
21. Performance begins at 9 p. m. in the Flandrau Planetarium theater, located on the UA campus.
22. Other attractions include an open-air theatre, an aquarium, a zoo, a planetarium, a bizarre little naval museum and a slightly overblown Monument to the Fighters against Fascism.
23. Transform your room into a 360 - degree space planetarium filled with stars and constellations.
24. By 1954 the Zeiss Jena works had reestablished their ability to produce world class planetarium projectors , the first completed unit being delivered in 1954 to the Volgograd Planetarium in Russia.
25. On his days off, he takes them to the Museum of Natural History or the Planetarium.
26. The four - building complex will include a library, a museum, an auditorium and a planetarium.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. It landed in a shallow basin fifty yards from the planetarium.
28. Finally, we got to go home. It had been a long day at the Planetarium.
29. People use solar viewers to view annulareclipse at the Nehru planetarium in Mumbai January 15, 2010.
30. Under a bland, equinoctial sky, the morning light lay evenly over the white concrete outside the entrance to the planetarium.
More similar words: planet, airplane, the proletariat, lane, plan, plant, get around, secretary, militarism, planner, planning, explanation, medium, sodium, premium, stadium, panel, network, cabinet, genetic, Internet, nonetheless, hurricane, magnetic, at one time, star, stare, target, start, keep an eye on.