Random good picture Not show
1. She said to him with slight irony.
2. The irony is that when he finally got the job, he discovered he didn't like it.
3. She tried to ignore the heavy irony in his voice.
4. He thanked us all without a touch of irony.
5. Iris's voice was heavily laced with irony.
6. Do I detect a tinge of irony?
7. She congratulated him with gentle irony.
8. irony was that I didn't even like her.
9. There was a note of irony in his voice.
10. The irony is lost in translation.
11. She spoke with heavy irony.
12. There was a touch of irony/humour in her voice.
13. Paradox and irony are characteristics of her style.
14. The phrase is loaded with irony.
15. It is a nice irony that the Minister of Transport missed the meeting because her train was delayed.
16. By a cruel irony,(sentencedict.com/irony.html) he died in a crash while returning home from the war.
17. The irony is that many officials in Washington agree in private that their policy is inconsistent.
18. The irony was that Shawn had not seen her. Nor for that matter had anyone else.
19. There was not the faintest trace of irony in her voice.
20. Do I detect a note of irony in your voice?
21. The final irony was that he became Minister of Education having left school at 12.
22. The tragic irony is that the drug was supposed to save lives.
23. The irony is that the new tax system will burden those it was intended to help.
24. There was a note of irony in that reservation.
25. Caine has always been an actor who excels in irony.
26. Sinclair examined the closed, clever face for any hint of irony, but found none.
27. In the closing lines, the poet indulges his sense of irony.
28. Wagner calls his program 'the worst talk show in America,' without a hint of irony.
29. 'Of course Michael won't be late; you know how punctual he always is,' she said with heavy irony.
30. 'England is famous for its food,' she said with heavy irony.
More similar words: ironically, environmental, environmental protection, a pair of, agony, colony, harmony, ceremony, anonymous, testimony, bronze, bear on, patron, strong, go wrong, chronic, border on, confront, frontier, in front of, astronomer, electronic, electronics, the front line, confrontation.