Random good picture Not show
6. The iron heats up under the sun.
7. Iron is attracted to a magnet.
8. Her upper arms were seized in an iron grip.
9. It's hard to bend an iron bar.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Germany produced enormous quantities of coal, iron and steel.
11. Women who are dieting can become iron deficient.
12. I scorched my dress with the iron.
13. Materials are all washable and none or minimum iron.
14. Will you iron the shirt?
15. The hot iron scorched the tablecloth.
16. Iron exposed to damp air will rust.
17. We have found a promising iron deposit.
18. They used to extract iron ore from this site.
19. A magnet attracts iron and steel.
20. The bed has an iron frame.
21. I can't be bothered to iron my clothes.
22. Iron ore is found in rocks.
23. The plug on my iron needs changing.
24. They struck a rich seam of iron ore.
25. Spinach is a valuable source of iron.
26. I have to iron my skirt.
27. She had a will of iron .
28. His unassuming manner concealed an iron will.
29. Coal seams intermixed with iron ore.
30. They tried to change iron into gold.
More similar words: irony, ironically, environment, environmental, environmental protection, a pair of, wrong, strong, bronze, bear on, patron, go wrong, chronic, border on, confront, agronomy, frontier, pronounce, in front of, astronomer, electronic, the front line, synchronize, electronics, pronunciation, confrontation.