Random good picture Not show
1. Cheques should be made payable to Brighton Borough Council.
2. She's on the borough council.
3. The borough is twinned with Kasel in Germany.
4. There are factories scattered throughout the borough.
5. More than 70% of jobs in the borough are in service industries, ranging from hotels to banking.
6. She was elected to borough council in 1987.
7. Borough Hall was a brick building with white trim.
8. Cheltenham Borough Council lost its appeal against capping.
9. The project will involve the borough council's housing committee.
10. Simply ask your borough council planning department, who will be able to advise you.
11. Sixty years later Camberwell was a metropolitan borough whose population had multiplied more than six fold to 259,339.
12. Councillors agreed with the recommendation by Darlington Borough Council not to have special exemptions for disabled drivers.
13. Darlington borough council is to be approached for a donation.
14. These boroughs, like the London borough of Newham[sentencedict.com], are weighed down with more than their fair share of problems.
15. The borough council has drawn up the programme in a bid to highlight the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
16. District and borough councils will become wholly responsible for cleaning all roads except motorways.
17. The police piled into the borough all through the day.
18. Members also agreed to ask Darlington Borough Council to plant some more bulbs on the village green.
19. St Helens Borough Council has been forced to close the centre because it is facing a cash crisis.
20. Families of six or seven are the norm in Borough Park.
21. At the meeting they presented a detailed analysis of twelve schools in a London borough.
22. Councillor Scott has clocked up more than 25 years on the borough council.
23. The Department is inviting applications from groups within the Borough.
24. A century later in 1890 Ossett was granted its Borough Charter.
25. The guest speaker was the Playgroup Adviser for the Borough.
26. An example of good practice in incorporating disabled people into an allocations policy was again provided by Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Three freemen: Three long-serving Middlesbrough councillors have been made freemen of the borough in a special ceremony at the town hall.
28. Before that she was a divisional director in Berkshire and assistant director in Reading County Borough.
29. His monument in clinical practice was the model child guidance service in the then Borough of West Ham.
30. Furthermore, a temporary local heroin drought was created in the borough.
More similar words: thorough, thoroughly, rough, roughly, through, drought, go through, all through, throughout, get through, run through, put through, fall through, come through, cut through, pass through, pull through, look through, carry through, break through, follow through, timorous, humorous, malodorous, dough, tough, though, enough, bought, ought to.