Random good picture Not show
1. Cor blimey, I didn't see you there!
2. Cor! Look at that!
3. Cor! Did you see him in the blue swimming trunks?
4. The second, 1 Cor 6: 9-11, speaks about both the active and the passive participants in homosexual activity.
5. Cor, he said, this is almost like being an art student again.
6. In 1 Cor 12: 2-3, Paul gives the Christological criterion for evaluating any alleged gift.
7. So despite Stephen West's lovely cor anglais solo, and some noble brass sounds, the orchestra sounded choked.
8. Transfer pricing is the cor e of related transaction.
9. Cor Anglais belongs to woodwind section.
10. Cor. 14:18 I thank God, I speak in tongues more than all of you.
11. This article reported 9 cases of cor triatriatum all confirmed by operation, There were 4 cases diagnosed by echocardiography and 3 cases by angiocardiography before surgery.
12. Cor. 8:12 And sinning against the brothers and wounding their weak conscience against Christ.
13. Version 0.1, available on SourceForge, combines standard CoR design pattern with Command design pattern in order to "bring convenience and flexibility in command processing solutions."
14. The development of cor pulmonale is generally associated with poorer prognosis and increased death.
15. Cor. 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if also his ministers transfigure themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
16. Large, thin, high-strength steel clubface promotes high COR for faster ball speed and increased distance.
17. Cor. 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality.
18. ShanXi Asian American - Daning Energy Cor . Ltd is a China - America joint - venture company.
19. Paul might direct us to 2 Cor. 4: 16—the outer man and the inner man.
20. Cor. 12:18 I entreated Titus and sent with him the brother.
21. They decided not to modernise the Victorian de & 1 & cor.
22. It is this incestuous relationship to which Paul refers in 1 Cor 5: 1.
23. Meanwhile, the calorigenic percentages of protein, lipid and carbohydrate were not fit cor pulmonale.
24. Conclusion: The application of Ahylysanfinfarctase has provided an effective method for treating cor pulmonale.
25. To master concept, pathogenesis, pathologic changes of heart and lung, clinicopathological correlation of cor pulmonale.
26. Hemodynamic changes in 90 patients with pulmonary hypertension secondary to chronic cor pulmo-nale were reported.
27. Therefore, holy men of old knew God only bybeholding him in his Son as in a mirror (cf. II Cor. 3:8).
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Conclusion:Tumor and blood cyst are most common, children orbital diseases which are cor related with congenital, embryonic tumor or congenital deformity. Surgery is the main method for treatment.
29. Objective : To study the therapeutic effect of Ahylysantinfarctase on acute episode of chronic cor pulmonale.
30. Objective : To study the relationship between QT dispersion ( QT d ) and cadiac function insufficiency ( CFI ) of cor pulmonale.