Synonym: electronic network, mesh, meshing, meshwork, net, web. Similar words: work, at work, works, workout, work out, worker, work up, work off. Meaning: [ˈnetwɜːk] n. 1. an interconnected system of things or people 2. (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs 3. an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals 4. a system of intersecting lines or channels 5. (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits. v. communicate with and within a group.
Random good picture Not show
1. Railway lines criss-cross in a dense network.
2. A network of railways has spread over the province.
3. They've installed the new computer network at last.
4. You're listening to the American Armed Forces Network.
5. The fabrics are merchandised through a network of dealers.
6. They were unable to run the telephone network economically.
7. They are establishing a network of pumps and pipelines to move the oil.
8. The 'Cosby Show' was the highest-rated network show with a rating of 26.
9. Every connection that you make to the network is stamped with your IP address.
10. My computer has a network interface, which allows me to get to other computers.
11. All our computers are plugged into the main network.
12. The files are accessible over a network.
13. The agency has a network of regional offices.
14. The plain is intersected by a network of canals.
15. Under the mountain there is a network of caves.
16. They have built the national network.
17. An American network says it has obtained the recordings.
18. Less than half the rail network was operable.sentencedict.com/network.html
19. A network of veins showed through his skin.
20. We threaded through a network of back streets.
21. The British railway network has gradually been dismembered.
22. Try browsing around in the network bulletin boards.
23. Information flows continuously through the network.
24. Birmingham is at the hub of Britain's motorway network.
25. Members are all linked together in a network.
26. The government has announced an ambitious programme to modernize the railway network.
27. Massive investment is needed to modernise the country's telephone network.
28. The majority obtained their positions through the old boy network.
29. The government has announced an ambitious programme to modernise the railway network.
30. Belgium was the first European country to possess a fully-fledged rail network.
More similar words: work, at work, works, workout, work out, worker, work up, work off, work at, workshop, paintwork, out of work, framework, workplace, the working class, between, meet with, planet, genetic, cabinet, Internet, nonetheless, magnetic, at one time, fork, pork, planetarium, word, worth, worry.