Random good picture Not show
1. His feeding frenzy exhausted, he was torpid, unable to pay attention to the rat in her maze.
2. Unsurprisingly, refugees often fell into a torpid dependency, which did not bode well for the future.
3. In front of him the torpid lizards stirred in their cage on the picture box.
4. By 1976, the union had become torpid, old, and bureaucratic.
5. Wholly untaught, with faculties quite torpid, they seemed to me hopelessly dull.
6. Even when he was awake he was completely torpid.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
7. To pass the summer in a dormant or torpid state.
8. After a long sleep,he still felt torpid.
9. The two ships becalmed on a torpid sea, I believed to be marine phantoms.
10. To pass the winter in a dormant or torpid state.
11. Over it all hangs the torpid sullen breeze of May.
12. If you have a sudden loss of cabin pressure at 20 000 feet, passengers will become torpid and then lose consciousness.
13. The evolutionary advantage of this is that the animal need not lie around in a torpid state, vulnerable to attack.
14. A lime-green chameleon, stretching from fence to shrub in torpid motion, beguiled us.
15. For nearly half-an-hour nothing happened, no sound broke the torpid silence of the village citadel.
16. He just walked and his mind drifted slowly like a torpid stream.
17. And under the influence of that wintry piece of fact, she would become torpid again.
18. Keep on idling like this, and you will surely become torpid.
19. The fervent heat merely communicated a genial warmth to their half - torpid systems.
More similar words: torpor, carping, turpitude, masterpiece, rapid, cupid, stupid, insipid, rapidly, epidemic, epidermis, orphan, corpse, dilapidated, trepidation, corporal, porpoise, corporate, amorphous, corporeal, absorption, incorporate, corporation, habeas corpus, esprit de corps, anthropomorphic, writ of habeas corpus, torn, torah, actor.