Random good picture Not show
1. His dogs were inoculated against rabies.
2. She was inoculated with an anticold vaccine.
3. My children have been inoculated against polio.
4. All the children had been inoculated against hepatitis.
5. Your son ought to be inoculated against smallpox.
6. A corps of doctors arrived to inoculate the recruits.
7. A pedigree pup should have been inoculated against serious diseases before it's sold.
8. She had been inoculated April 21 with the Cutter vaccine, along with almost four-hundred Clearwater County first-and second graders.
9. And Isle of Muck had inoculated his tenants against the smallpox at a cost of two shillings and sixpence per head.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. To be sure, scientists have created disease by inoculating animals with brain tissue from infected animals.
11. His dark throat lay inoculated beneath that hollow of wrinkled skin.
12. By mid-November 1953 plans were in place to start inoculating children on February 8, 1954.
13. Net fluid transport was measured 18 hours after inoculating the intestine with the bacterial strain.
14. Still, the day after the announcement in Ann Arbor, communities started inoculating children.
15. Using aseptic technique, inoculate all plates.
16. An invisible god can inoculate you against those failures.
17. That would inoculate the new owners from ridicule a cathartic demolition for the Country Club set.
18. Inoculate lactic acid funguses ferment in the mixture of banana and milk.
19. The cultivate bacteria are mainly inoculate ones when sinusitis induced shorter than 2 weeks.
20. If he can inoculate himself thoroughly with the idea that he is a woman[sentencedict.com], he can get rid of the desires peculiar to his male body.
21. Objective In order to inoculate situation of child ren's Hepatitis B vaccine, evaluation immunity effect.
22. Good fiscal management did not inoculate Spain against mass unemployment.
23. After the 1960 s, China began to inoculate BCG, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, measles and poliomyelitis vaccines.
24. The main cause of measles was failure to inoculate measles vaccine for children.
25. When a hospital worker came down with polio, the whole staff was inoculated.
26. I sometimes think that the principal function of professional training in education is to inoculate teachers against books on education.
27. This paper applies the models of distribution, evaporation and movement of sprinkler droplets to prognosticate sprinkler irrigation evaporations , results inoculate with experimental data.
28. Its present use dates form the time of the first inoculate against smallpox.
29. I was just meant to come out here and inoculate some wee babies.
30. With more vaccine available, this means the H 1 N 1 vaccine can inoculate twice as.
More similar words: ejaculate, circulate, calculate, speculate, emasculate, immaculate, articulate, gesticulate, inarticulate, speculator, calculation, speculation, emulate, undulate, regulate, insulate, modulate, coagulate, modulated, stimulate, insulated, accumulate, manipulate, encapsulate, congratulate, encapsulated, innocuous, equinoctial, secular, particular.