Random good picture Not show
1) Heartening reports of victories are pouring in.
2) It was heartening to see so many people at the rally.
3) It is heartening to see the determination of these young people.
4) It is heartening to know that road casualties present no substantial threat to the toads at this particular lake.
5) It was heartening to see the huge demonstration of support for democracy and racial tolerance in Vienna recently.
6) That has always been one of the most heartening aspects of county cricket: mutual help, irrespective of the teams they represent.
7) This is heartening news.
8) There is, it is heartening to note, quite widespread acceptance that language is significant in all subject areas.
9) Although this is heartening, we must not overlook the dominant factor at work here.
10) Alvarez' oversights are unfortunate because it's genuinely heartening to see a company actively promoting a bass range.
11) It must be heartening for the company to enjoy such royal favour; they richly deserve it.
12) It was not a heartening spectacle.
13) The numbers tell a heartening tale.
14) The IMF does offer a bit of more heartening news: The global wipeout,[http://sentencedict.com/heartening.html] finally seems to be receding .
15) The sun lost its heartening power and the sky became grey and sombre.
16) Wherever his eyes looked, he saw Broad and heartening things.
17) I am sure that everything will be heartening and warming.
18) Clyde wanted to say some comforting and heartening word to his mother.
19) CDB has made a good start. It is heartening that together we have made this happen.
20) Even more heartening, new orders and shipments soared from the prior month, while the average workweek lengthened markedly and the backlog of orders grew.
21) It has been very heartening to see new writing emerging.
22) Their devotion to simple lifestyles and preserving the frontier character of their town is heartening.
23) China - EU trade and economic cooperation has yielded heartening fruits.
24) For China, where old habits of secrecy still linger, the new openness and concern are heartening.
25) Beyond that, the evidence of government action is less heartening.
26) It's about what you say and what you mean hurtful, maybe heartening.
27) In this season of our discontent I find it heartening to look back.
28) Very glad that all the guests were on time, and attendance rate was also very heartening.
29) The promise of further steps after Bush, perhaps under a Democratic president, is heartening to Europe.
30) In particular, Maniche's resurgence as a goal scoring midfielder has been heartening.
More similar words: shortening, wholeheartedly, glistening, heart, at heart, by heart, headquarters, opening, evening, kindergarten, heart and soul, happening, gardening, screening, state of the art, intervening, good evening, earnings, early warning, peninsula, hear, starter, quarter, charter, heard, repartee, shorten, portend, hear of, descartes.