Random good picture Not show
1. The agency was not accredited by the Philippine Consulate to offer contracts to Filipinos abroad.
2. The consulate will carryon a political dialogue with Indonesia.
3. The consulate was upgraded to embassy status.
4. The staff at the consulate seemed not only insensitive, but professionally inadequate.
5. The American consulate was a magnificent edifice in the centre of Bordeaux.
6. The Spanish consulate is the large white building opposite the bank.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. They managed to make contact with the British consulate in Lyons.
8. For further information, travelers may contact the consulate.
9. Two unidentified gunmen opened fire on the Consulate van.
10. I had heard the same stories at the consulate.
11. Inside the two-story consulate building, lights blazed in most of the offices.
12. They hurried there but the consulate could offer no assistance.
13. When our visas were delivered from the Soviet consulate I noticed that they showed not only Moscow but also Novosibirsk.
14. He and Margaret had gone from the consulate to a bar in the Friedrichstrasse.
15. The consulate official was being pigheaded about giving us our visas.
16. It also maintains close liaison with local consulate officials.
17. Consulate General of the Hellenic Republic in Shanghai.
18. A band of leftists took over the consulate.
19. The diplomat celebrated his appointment to the new consulate.
20. Consulate General of China in Kolkata encourage that.
21. The document shall be legalized at the nearest consulate.
22. As soon as the formalities had been got over,[sentencedict.com] the consulate was quick to issue the work permit.
23. What a to-do that was, getting my passport renewed at the consulate!
24. So back we got into the car and ultimately by some good fortune we arrived at the Consulate.
25. This followed fierce anti-communist demonstrations by Rhee's supporters in Seoul, which had included protesting outside the Soviet consulate.
26. The President finally reached Marvin as they were leaving the consulate.
27. Then there was an exasperating wait for her visa at the Sydon consulate in South Kensington.
28. The intended target of the bomb was the United Kingdom consulate in Patras.
29. You should report the loss of your passport to the consulate.
30. Sixteen bullets tore into the van, killing Durell and a consulate secretary, and wounding a third employee.
More similar words: insulate, insulated, consult, consultant, consultation, encapsulate, encapsulated, consummate, congratulations, congratulate, peninsula, consume, consumer, consensus, consuming, consumption, consumerism, emulate, modulate, regulate, undulate, modulated, stimulate, speculate, stipulate, ejaculate, postulate, inoculate, circulate, coagulate.