Random good picture Not show
1. The text has been quite radically revised.
2. The health service must be radically reformed.
3. This school is radically different from most others.
4. The riots radically transformed the situation.
5. The original text has been modified so radically that it is barely recognizable.
6. Something is radically amiss in our health care system.
7. The new methods are radically different from the old.
8. The findings of the various studies differ significantly/markedly/radically.
9. This new production radically reinterprets the play.
10. The two artists have radically different styles.
11. Increased professionalism has changed the game radically.
12. Attitudes towards sexuality have radically changed.
13. Barker introduced some radically new ideas.
14. Giving up our car has radically altered our lifestyle.
15. Cod stocks in the North Atlantic have dropped radically.
16. They decided to try a radically different approach.
17. In the past 10 years, preventive measures have radically reduced levels of tooth decay in children.
18. Attitudes have changed radically.
19. His musical tastes changed radically as soon as he started college.
20. The ideological make-up of the unions is now radically different from what it had been.
21. Car styles have changed radically in the past 20 years.
22. The old landscape has been radically altered, severely damaging wildlife.
23. Tommy Thompson to radically overhaul welfare.
24. Adolescent boys are radically different from adolescent girls.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The 49er quarterback situation has altered radically this year.
26. Mayor Michael Albano has said he wants to radically change the department.
27. The life-cycle of earnings People also experience radically unequal patterns of earnings over the span of their working lives as employees.
28. It is, on the face of it, difficult to see how the West could radically change its position.
29. There is only a formal resemblance between the two systems; they are in fact radically different.
30. I think we may have to rethink our policies fairly radically.
More similar words: sporadically, radical, eradicate, spasmodically, sporadic, contradict, contradictory, contradiction, traditionally, medical, comically, logically, typically, basically, cynically, methodical, ironically, physically, statically, politically, fanatically, illogically, practically, historically, drastically, erratically, specifically, economically, aesthetically, rhetorically.