Random good picture Not show
1. It was a painful and unpopular decision.
2. His rigid adherence to the rules made him unpopular.
3. He was a generally unpopular choice for captain.
4. Cuts in government expenditure are politically unpopular.
5. Night flights from the airport are deeply unpopular.
6. It's an unpopular measure, but the situation necessitates it.
7. Several unpopular decisions diminished the governor's popularity.
8. Greg's tendency to be critical made him unpopular with his co-workers.
9. His advanced views made him unpopular with many of the clergy.
10. Johnson was unpopular with the management because he was a well-known rabble-rouser.
11. His attitude made him very unpopular with colleagues.
12. Several unpopular measures diminished the government's popularity.
13. Alton has made himself fiercely unpopular in certain circles.
14. She's rather unpopular with her boss at the moment.
15. He's unpopular with the students.
16. The Chancellor is deeply unpopular with voters.
17. Her sense of superiority makes her very unpopular.
18. Manual labour has become unpopular with young people.
19. The government is becoming increasingly unpopular.
20. He made himself unpopular by being so pushy.
21. Highly priced shares are unpopular among investors.
22. He is justly unpopular with all.
23. Predictably, the new regulations proved unpopular.
24. His unpopular views made him a social leper.
25. His pushiness made him unpopular.
26. The military regime in power was unpopular and repressive.
27. He is old and unpopular. Furthermore,(sentencedict.com) he has at best only two years of political life ahead of him.
28. In high school, I was very unpopular, and I did encounter a little prejudice.
29. He is a man with a reputation for being tough and unafraid of unpopular decisions.
30. The firm pays over the odds for working in unpopular areas.
More similar words: popular, popularity, population, populist, vox populi, opulent, stipulate, manipulate, secular, regular, jocular, manipulating, globular, regularly, avuncular, irregular, singularly, tabula rasa, particular, regularity, triangular, vocabulary, spectacular, in particular, particularly, cardiovascular, at regular intervals, downpour, unpaid, pinpoint.