Random good picture Not show
1. The boat was blown over by a squall.
2. The boat was hit by a squall north of the island.
3. The ship rocked in the squall.
4. The hungry kid began to squall.
5. A sudden vicious squall knocked her to the ground.
6. A violent squall sank both ships.
7. It was accompanied by a squall of spittle.
8. The squall was a prelude to a fully-fledged gale, heralded well in advance by warnings from the meteorologists.
9. The motor cycle shuddered as a squall spat a tongue of rain across the highway.
10. Suddenly the sharp, heavy squall of the air raid siren lashed the silence between them.
11. Another rain squall blotted out the harbour and water cascaded down the window panes.
12. On 8 August, 1813, a sudden and violent squall sank both ships within minutes of each other.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Twice a squall bowled him into the water as he followed the shore round.
14. Still wet from a recent rain squall, the city lay glistening in the sun.
15. The baby's squall was heard all over the house.
16. It is said that the squall will come tomorrow.
17. As the wind freshened there came a sudden squall.
18. There was an angry squall from the bedroom.
19. The sailboat nearly capsized in the squall.
20. The squall was on us.
21. My plane ran into a squall over the bay.
22. The squall of the child went through him like a knife.
23. Throughout the year all possible hail, dragon coil[sentencedict.com], squall line etc strong convective weather happen.
24. D.W. opened the storage cabinet and a miniature snow squall resulted.
25. Screens were pulled, lurching and swaying on screaming castors, the curtains swelling like sheets in a squall.
26. We dropped the mainsail in time, but Joe and Rex were still wrestling down the foresail when the squall line hit.
27. The ancients shared in nature by echoing the violence of a windstorm or thunder squall.
28. The clouds can form alone, in clusters, or along a cold front in a squall line.
29. In the crossing site of the gravity wave along the low jet stream and that of forward sector of backflow, the impulsive force might be very strong, and a squall line just appeared there.
30. The house abutting against the hill stood unaffected in the squall.
More similar words: squalid, squad, square, square up, squander, equal, quality, qualify, unequal, qualified, be equal to, qualitative, qualification, squid, squeeze, squeegee, brusquely, grotesque, squeamish, squeeze in, status quo, montesquieu, quack, quaint, loquat, quarry, equate, manual, actual, annual.