Random good picture Not show
1. love is the greatest refreshment in life.
2. We stopped for refreshment halfway through the journey.
3. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. Pablo Picasso
4. We worked all day without refreshment.
5. Would you care to partake of some refreshment?
6. He stopped at a bar for a little refreshment.
7. I was in need of some liquid refreshment.
8. He needs to stop fairly often for refreshment.
9. Can we offer you some refreshment?
10. May I offer you some refreshment?
11. In York we had a short stop for refreshment.
12. We're allowed twenty minutes for refreshment.
13. Having not yet lunched, we went to the refreshment bar for ham sandwiches.
14. When passengers went to station refreshment rooms, servants should be left in charge of their property.
15. In 1989 councillors unsuccessfully invited tenders for a refreshment facility in an attempt to encourage more drivers to use the site.
16. But at least there was liquid refreshment on hand in Ted's hour of need.
17. It now houses a refreshment area for visitors to the museum and the granary is used for exhibitions.
18. After two hours of the meeting we stopped for liquid refreshment.
19. I hurried down to the platform and into the refreshment room , Steve was nowhere to be seen.
20. True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment. William Penn
21. Holidays by the sea are eagerly looked forward to for refreshment and renewal of body, mind and spirit.
22. The weather, being much better than expected, allowed us to take a gentle stroll and some light refreshment.
23. With the academic thirst for knowledge goes the academic's well-publicized thirst for alcoholic refreshment.
24. A hearty supper was eaten and a bar constantly provided welcome liquid refreshment.
25. The extreme example of this is the call centre, where time spent on refreshment breaks is often deducted from pay.
26. In drunken lunacy we had two execrable hamburgers and three orders of cold[sentencedict.com], greasy fries at the refreshment stand.
27. If there was anything disheartening, it was to seek out a church for prayer and refreshment and find its doors barred.
28. And the signs are the journeys will made without liquid refreshment.
29. Our route descriptions also recommend a variety of restaurants or bars to visit enroute for light refreshment.
30. The first objective is the provision of a new souvenir shop, refreshment room and booking office.
More similar words: refresh, freshman, punishment, astonishment, establishment, accomplishment, relinquishment, accomplishments, impoverishment, establishment of, cruel and unusual punishment, fresh, detachment, enrichment, resentment, impeachment, free from, forefront, refrigerator, threshold, commencement, amendment, fresco, first amendment, sentimental, contentment, enticement, entailment, entertainment, sentiment.