Random good picture Not show
1. The country cut the bread ration last year.
2. Even wool was on ration in the war.
3. Pregnant women received a double ration of milk.
4. Have you used your ration of petrol for this week?
5. The meat ration was down to one pound per person per week.http://Sentencedict.com
6. The government had to ration petrol during the war.
7. The authorities have begun to issue ration cards.
8. We've had more than our ration of problems recently.
9. You've had your ration of sweets for the day!
10. We all had to queue up for our ration books.
11. I've had my ration of problems for one day-you deal with it!
12. I try to ration the children's television viewing to an hour a day.
13. Ration books and dry powdered milk?
14. Critics contend it motivates doctors to ration care.
15. We're on the borderline of having to ration water.
16. This ration has, as its upper limit, the number of eligible planets in the universe.
17. The average meat ration was five ounces per week per person, including buffalo bones.
18. A ration book for certain items of food, clothing coupons, driving licence.
19. The government ration card system allows an urban family to buy a case of imported beer for about 400 Kwanza.
20. In the army we received a daily ration of meat.
21. He ate his tiny ration of cereal in mournful slow motion, to illustrate his unhappiness.
22. During the war, no one was allowed more than their ration of food, clothing and fuel.
23. As part of the diet, allow yourself a small daily ration of sugar.
24. My children would watch television all day long, but I ration it.
25. Banks and other opponents warn that the commissioner might have to severely ration some medical services to stay within the budget.
26. Their liquor has been nicely doctored - gave them an extra ration of ale to celebrate my arrival!
27. Almost all food is now legally available only to those with ration books.
28. Time management is key here, though; be sure you ration enough time to complete all your writing tasks.
29. In the next chapter you will find guidance on your own ideal daily calorie ration.
30. The crossed poles structure gives the stability you need to cope with high winds, together with a good space to weight ration.
More similar words: ratification, gratification, oration, rational, operation, duration, adoration, migration, AND operation, liberation, aberration, reparation, admiration, irrational, veneration, separation, aspiration, desperation, corporation, preparation, inspiration, immigration, exploration, integration, celebration, vibrational, rationalize, irrationally, restoration, exasperation.