Random good picture Not show
(4) Poverty is not a sufficient cause for disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself, is a disgrace.
(5) Poverty is not a sufficient cause of disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself is a disgrace.
(7) The move would cause irreparable harm to the organization.
(8) Unacknowledged anger can often cause problems in later life.
(9) Unemployment can cause feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem.
(10) Reports of this kind are guaranteed to cause anxiety.
(11) I don't want to cause you trouble.
(12) Heavy drinking can cause permanent damage to the brain.
(13) Recent results must give some cause for optimism.
(14) Her visit did not cause me much surprise.
(15) The spider's bite can cause pain and swelling.
(16) He was the unknowing cause of all the misunderstanding.
(17) We are investigating the cause of the accident.
(18) Tree roots can cause damage to buildings.
(19) What was the cause of the fire?
(20) Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause skin cancer.
(21) The cause of autism is unknown.
(22) The probable cause of the fire was faulty wiring.
(23) He died for a noble cause.
(24) The probable cause of death was heart failure.
(25) The heavy rain was the cause of the flood.
(26) He associated himself with a great cause.
(27) A strike will cause havoc for commuters.
(28) Both deny conspiring to cause actual bodily harm.
(29) I am not only witty in myself(sentence dictionary),(sentencedict.com) but the cause that wit is in other men.