Random good picture Not show
2. She becomes a companion to a foreigner.
3. A dog is a faithful companion.
4. Geoff was my companion on the journey.
5. Courtesy is the inseparable companion of virtue.
6. He waved desperately to his companion.
7. Fear was the hostages' constant companion.
8. A friend is a loving companion at all times.
9. He was an entertaining travelling companion.
10. He was my only Chinese companion during my stay in Australia.
11. He was my only Chinese companion during my stay in American.
12. The dog has been her constant companion these past ten years.
13. For ten years he had been her constant companion .
14. The boy struck at his companion who had jeered at him.
15. Fred had been her constant companion for the last six years of her life.
16. My companion waited for me at the end of the street.
17. The little girl will be a companion for my small daughter.
18. I worked as a companion to an old princess.
19. He was a wonderful companion but hopelessly impractical.
20. George later became our inseparable companion.
21. She was a cheerful and agreeable companion.
22. He winked an eye at his companion.
23. She was a charming dinner companion.
24. She was a pleasant and undemanding companion.
25. He proudly promenaded his elegant companion in the park.
26. That book forms a companion to the present volume.
27. You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
28. The companion volume will soon be published.
29. The greatest friend of truth is time, her greatest enemy is prejudice(Sentencedict)[sentencedict.com], and her constant companion is humility.
30. Life is a journey, one that is much better traveled with a companion by our side.
More similar words: company, accompany, keep company with, panic, Spanish, Hispanic, compare, comparable, comparison, onion, union, by comparison, in comparison with, expansion, organization, organizational, composition, compensation, comprehension, senior, junior, pan, pant, panel, expand, impair, impact, rampage, vanish, campaign.