Random good picture Not show
5) Where is the source of the Nile?
6) Where is the source of the Rhine?
7) Chopping boards can be a source of cross-contamination.
8) We couldn't locate the source of the radio signal.
9) The tiny window was the only source of light.
10) Fruit is a convenient source of vitamins and energy.
11) We're interested in the source of these fictitious rumours.
12) We must trace the source of these noxious gases.
13) Spinach is a valuable source of iron.
14) The source of the gunshots still remains a mystery.
15) Success in sport is a source of national pride.
16) Tax is deducted at source.
17) Bad food is a source of illness.
18) We must trace the source of these noxious.
19) Liver is a particularly rich source of dietary iron.
20) What is their main source of income?
21) Peaches are a good source of fibre.
22) Oranges are a good source of vitamin C.
23) I verified the source from which I had that information.
24) He wanted to have a source of income after his retirement; until then,(http://sentencedict.com/source.html) he wouldn't require additional money.
25) Dreams can be a rich source of inspiration for an artist.
26) The heavy traffic is a constant source of irritation .
27) It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
28) Money is a singular thing, It ranks with love as man's greatest source of joy. And with death as his greatest source of anxiety.
29) Wordsworth found inspiration in/drew inspiration from the Lake District scenery. It was a great source of inspiration to him.
30) The doctor opened up his stomach to get at the source of the trouble.