Random good picture Not show
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye. Thomas Fuller
7. It is always important to choose enjoyable, nutritious foods.
8. Whom did you choose for our team leader?
9. Stop dithering and choose which one you want!
10. Always choose firm, but ripe fruit.
11. Choose medium to large tomatoes.
12. Choose whichever of them you like best.
13. They choose us from a large number of students.
14. Choose a dish with a tight-fitting lid.
15. Why did you choose to live in London?
16. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from.
17. Why did you choose that day in particular?
18. It took us ages to choose a new carpet.
19. I helped him choose the furniture for his house.
20. You must choose between the two men.
21. Many old people choose to live in sheltered accommodation.
22. She had to choose between the two.
23. I cannot choose but wait.
24. Understand their own strengths, to choose the life occupation orientation; practice their strengths,(sentencedict.com) to accomplish his career.
25. There was an infinite variety of drinks to choose from.
26. Many journalists here choose to pigeon all but the most innocuous of stories.
27. Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the freedom to choose his attitude in any given set of circumstances.
28. Since you left crushing the dream with, then I choose in perishing in addition.
29. If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.
30. Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.