Random good picture Not show
1. Only authorized personnel have access to the computer system.
2. A new computer system entails a lot of re-training.
3. This computer has one big failing.
4. His latest toy is a personal computer.
5. In her work she cannot do without a computer.
6. What about the new computer system?
7. Can I connect my printer to your computer?
8. He was sacked for computer misuse.
9. He was busy tapping away at his computer.
10. There is a dynamic ball in the computer.
11. You aren't using your computer to its full potential.
12. To divide a computer program into segments.
13. Do you know how to manipulate a computer?
14. They've installed the new computer network at last.
15. Do you like the new computer system?
16. They decided to update the computer systems.
17. Steve has a background in computer engineering.
18. I work for a computer company.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. New technology has rendered my old computer obsolete.
20. He is adept at computer.
21. The data are then fed into a computer.
22. The information is transmitted electronically to the central computer.
23. John Whitney was a pioneer of computer animation.
24. A thin cable carries the signal to a computer.
25. We're paying for the computer by monthly instalments.
26. She's an executive in a computer company.
27. We budgeted for a new computer.
28. We've sorted out the computer system's initial problems.
29. He also deleted files from the computer system.
30. Someone's been buggering about with my computer.
More similar words: dispute, outer, campus, impulse, route, cute, minute, put, statute, execute, attribute, input, put in, put to, put up, put out, put on, output, put off, distribute, contribute, put away, deputy, put down, constitute, contribute to, put aside, put forward, put up with, put across.