Random good picture Not show
4. A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
5. I agree with you to a certain degree.
6. I tend to overuse certain favourite expressions.
7. Certain problems were apparent from the outset.
8. He had been miraculously saved from almost certain death.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. I credit him with a certain amount of sense.
10. Non-white people are effectively excluded from certain jobs.
11. There's a certain novelty value in this approach.
12. He arrogated to himself at certain importance.
13. Certain characteristics can be developed through selective breeding.
14. He holds certain expectations about the teacher's role.
15. She arrogated to herself a certain importance.
16. Certain varieties cannot be fertilised with their own pollen.
17. Digby looked certain to be the next president.
18. People on parole must follow certain rules.
19. The leaves of certain trees are poisonous to cattle.
20. Make certain what time the train goes.
21. I noticed a certain reluctance among the teachers.
22. His ear for music was certain.
23. Some students are exempt from certain exams.
24. The evidence is certain and the facts are clear.
25. The chairman agree with me to a certain degree.
26. Certain animals were regarded as sacred.
27. Certain charities are exempt from VAT registration.
28. Certain chemicals are easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
29. Certain breeds are more dangerous than others.
More similar words: for certain, certainly, uncertain, uncertainty, certainly not, entertainment, curtain, maintain, concert, undertake, retain, obtain, contain, sustain, captain, container, retaining, sustainable, cancer, soccer, dancer, officer, concern, grocery, producer, ceremony, shortage, stair, mortality, important.