Random good picture Not show
4. March is the third month of the year.
5. I'm planning to leave on the third .
6. Morris was re-elected for a third term.
7. Mike is the third of five sons.
8. A third of accidental deaths occur in the home.
9. His office is on the third floor.
10. He finished third in the Tote Gold Trophy.
11. They're renting a furnished flat on the third floor.
12. She retained her tennis title for the third year.
13. They've leapfrogged from third to first place.
14. At the roundabout take the third exit.
15. Their horse came third in the race last year.
16. Falling coffee prices have impoverished many Third World economies.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. He's the third richest man in Britain.
18. Every third person has a car.
19. He was the third in the speech contest.
20. Profits fell during the third quarter.
21. The third group tailed off behind.
22. Add the second total to the third.
23. I got the third prize in the race.
24. They plumped for a third party ticket.
25. The editor omitted the third paragraph from the article.
26. I noticed the ring on the third finger of her left hand.
27. I might say that success is won by three things: first, effort; second, more effort; third, still more effort.
28. The impact of the crash reduced the car to a third of its original length.
29. It is a book that records the fall of the Third Reich.
30. In 1955 he led the first ascent of Kangchenjunga, the world's third highest mountain.
More similar words: two-thirds, weird, hire, T-shirt, this, thin, thigh, by this, thing, think, ethics, nothing, within, think out, think of, think up, anything, ethical, nothing but, writhing, clothing, in this case, anything but, by this time, think over, breathing, something, at this stage, think twice, everything.