Antonym: leave. Similar words: company, companion, keep company with, accomplishment, accomplishments, compare, tobacco, account. Meaning: [ə'kʌmpənɪ] v. 1. be associated with 2. go or travel along with 3. perform an accompaniment to 4. be a companion to somebody.
Random good picture Not show
1. Would you condescend to accompany me?
2. May we accompany you on your walk?
3. She was easily persuaded to accompany us.
4. Warships will accompany the convoy.
5. Please accompany me on my walk.
6. Jane was willing to accompany you to the park to go out for a walk.
7. I am waiting for a person to accompany me for a long time.
8. Mr Harley is going to accompany his wife for a fitting on Wednesday.
9. I have a heart to accompany you to the old.
10. I must ask you to accompany me to the police station.
11. Who gave me love placid who accompany me to see through the fleeting landscape.
12. Who is willing to accompany me crazy(sentencedict.com),crazy all over the world are touched.
13. Ken agreed to accompany me on a trip to Africa.
14. Love a flower bloom to accompany it, love a man to accompany him to stray.
15. Hundreds of small craft accompany the liner into harbour.
16. Please accompany me on the trip to my hometown.
17. Nausea, diarrhoea,[sentencedict.com/accompany.html] and vomiting may accompany migraine.
18. Barron invited her to accompany him to the races.
19. Government moni-tors will continue to accompany reporters.
20. Rapid eye movements frequently accompany dreaming.
21. Wherever her husband went, she would accompany him.
22. He'll remain to accompany you.
23. Daniel wanted Liz to accompany him on violin.
24. There's a workbook to accompany the course book.
25. "May I accompany you to the ball?" he asked her.
26. Would you like me to accompany you to your room?
27. Love is not the strong vow but the simple accompany.
28. I am afraid to lose, I fear this time, and I love it but memories. I could not forget the sweat on the pitch with the sway of the brothers, forget accompany me cry close friend, and forget the bright Star of that everynight, and those words have touched me deeply.
29. If it blossoms, I will love; if not, give up. I just accompany u merrily for the sake of scenery not for you.
30. Despite her misgivings about leaving the baby, she decided to accompany her husband.
More similar words: company, companion, keep company with, accomplishment, accomplishments, compare, tobacco, account, account for, according, comparable, comparison, accounting, accord with, accommodate, according to, on account of, by comparison, accountability, in comparison with, take into account, in accordance with, pan, pant, panic, panel, expand, impair, impact, Hispanic.