Random good picture Not show
11. Tall trees catch much wind.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Eagles catch no flies.
24. Harm watch, harm catch.
26. He strained his ears to catch the sound.
27. They catch the fish by spearing them.
28. Try to catch some kip while you can.
29. We had to sprint to catch the bus.
30. The fielder muffed an easy catch.
More similar words: catch on, catches, catch fire, catch up with, patch, watch, scratch, watch out for, pitch, Dutch, bitch, pitcher, stretch, switch, kitchen, switch off, switch on, stretch out, cattle, educate, locate, educator, scatter, catalog, Catholic, location, education, indicate, dedicate, delicate.