Random good picture Not show
1. The nurse should try to develop empathy between herself and the patient.
2. I felt real empathy for my mother and what she had been through.
3. The mother feels empathy with her son.
4. She had great empathy with people.
5. She had a deep empathy with animals.
6. Empathy for the criminal's childhood misery does not imply exoneration of the crimes he committed as an adult.
7. There is a strange empathy between the old lady and her grandson.
8. It is important to develop the empathy between dogs and their handlers.
9. I felt a very real empathy for it.
10. Demonstrate your empathy and understanding of your children's problems.
11. They feel empathy for what he felt.
12. Empathy is another crucial ingredient when establishing rapport.
13. Empathy was crucial for managing diversity among subordinates.
14. He felt the empathy between them.
15. But his empathy for his characters shines through.
16. That's why Empathy created the first skincare range specially for women over forty.
17. The men I spoke with also talked of empathy(http://sentencedict.com/empathy.html), however.
18. And, of course, empathy creates a closeness between you and your child.
19. They could combine their compassion and empathy with being helpful.
20. This helps to develop empathy - the ability to see things from the other's point of view in addition to one's own.
21. What she probably needs much more is your empathy and appreciation.
22. Having begun my life in a children's home I have great empathy with the little ones.
23. Furthermore, developmental psychologists found evidence that self-recognition correlates with empathy.
24. If we can share our story with someone who responds with empathy and understanding, shame can't survive. Brene Brown
25. Her personal experience with invalidism and long confinement in a sanatorium gave her an empathy for her patients not common among physicians.
26. As you increase the limit setting, you need to increase your empathy.
27. Perhaps arising from the close personal comradeship of those war years was Basil's empathy with ordinary working folk.
28. I understand better now why Dombey and Son should have moved me to such deeply felt empathy for poor Florence!
29. You have a creative streak-very dangerous when coupled with empathy.
30. This brings us to the final, and possibly the most important aspect in healing: empathy between healer and recipient.