Random good picture Not show
2. Draw water with a sieve.
4. Do you mind if I draw up the blinds?
5. They seem to draw down ridicule on us.
6. Draw a circle 10cm in diameter.
7. Draw a pair of parallel lines.
8. It's important to draw out a child's potential capacities.
9. The draw for the raffle takes place on Saturday.
10. Draw a line with a ruler.
11. They managed an honourable 22 draw.
12. The debater was quick on the draw.
13. The debater was fast on the draw.
14. The game ended in a draw.
15. Draw a circle six centimetres in diameter.
16. They agreed to draw up a formal agreement.
17. Draw up a chair, and join the conversation.
18. Win a car in our grand prize draw!
19. Draw a line joining all the crosses.
20. His novels draw heavily on his childhood.
21. Can you draw the curtains apart?
22. The game ended in a two-all draw.
23. The two ships draw level.
24. I've been asked to draw up the cleaning rota.
25. The club secretary will now draw the raffle.
26. In the end, a draw was a fair result.
27. I can't draw any conclusions from what she said.
28. Years to draw a circle we call years.