Random good picture Not show
15. As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever.
17. He qualified as a doctor last year.
18. Toughdays don't last. Tough people do.
19. Last night they stayed at home and watched TV.
20. These clubs are the last bastions of male privilege.
21. Last year's tax demands are closing on me.
22. December is the last month of the year.
23. They're selling off last year's stock at half price.
24. The bridge broke down in last earthquake.
25. A huge bomb blast rocked central London last night.sentencedict .com
26. The last joke got the biggest laugh.
28. Wherever in the world a people knows desperate want, there must appear at least the spark of hope, the hope of progress--or there will surely rise at last the flames of conflict.
29. We can not tell the precise moment when friendship is founded, As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over ; so in a serics of kindness there is at last one which makes the heart run over.