Random good picture Not show
1. Astronomers have discovered a distant galaxy.
2. A galaxy of twinkling stars matched the thousands of sparkling city lights.
3. Each galaxy contains myriads of stars.
4. The company has a galaxy of talent.
5. The Galaxy consists of 100 billion stars.
6. Within our own galaxy there are probably tens of thousands of planetary systems.
7. Channel 4 has lined up a galaxy of stars for the coming season.
8. It's not entirely implausible that a galaxy could be identical to our own.
9. A galactic year is the time the galaxy takes to rotate once completely.
10. He is one of a small galaxy of Dutch stars on German television.
11. French astronomers have found a hitherto unknown galaxy.
12. Future generations will probably publish guides to the galaxy.
13. Zoom around the galaxy fending off Tie Fighters.
14. What was the disappeared galaxy like?
15. It was slightly fuzzy and presumably a distant galaxy.
16. But the same is true for galaxy number two; the others have moved away from it.
17. The dark galaxy spiralled around her,(sentencedict.com) each constellation pricked out in delicate shades of fragrance.
18. I squinted and transformed the galaxy into the dust of my dead skin.
19. But the Galaxy is great, and it has happened before that a boundary has been trespassed unwittingly.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. From this you can calculate the total mass in the Galaxy.
21. Present tonight at the long-awaited opening of this film are a whole galaxy of stars from the acting and musical professions.
22. The earth is one of the planets in the Galaxy.
23. We don't know how many solar systems there are in each galaxy.
24. At least one supernova occurs per decade in our galaxy.
25. The main thrust of the research will be the study of the early Universe and galaxy formation.
26. The Hubble Telescope has allowed astronomers to make significant discoveries about our galaxy.
27. Five more years would see the publication of the first volume of the most monumental work the Galaxy had ever conceived.
28. The infrared picture is at 10 times the scale of the optical photograph, showing only the very centre of the galaxy.
29. Once we have landed on Mars we will be able to beam it to the galaxy, he said.
30. He has just been pulverized by a being from the other side of the galaxy and what does he do?