Random good picture Not show
1. The vast majority live further inland.
2. Development has affected vast swathes of our countryside.
3. The dictionary is a vast treasure trove of information.
4. A vast tract of land is ready for development.
5. Stars are radiators of vast power.
6. We have a vast expanse of cultivated land.
7. A vast panorama of the valley lay before us.
8. Their vast fortune has dwindled away.
9. John was the sole heir to a vast estate.
10. The vast majority of the workers here are Protestants.
11. Vast areas of land have become desert.
12. A vast audience watched the broadcast.
13. The snowstorm swept the vast expanse of grassland.
14. It is a vast desert.
15. Alexander held dominion over a vast area.
16. Police reports showed that the vast majority of crime committed by children was carried out by truants.
17. the vast sea of humanity,you are my only worry is not to give up,I can't let go of the helpless,whether you go to the remotest corners of the globe,(Sentencedict.com)I will bless you!
18. The plantation owner has possessed himself of a vast piece of land.
19. This treatment is not available in the vast majority of hospitals.
20. There was a vast array of colours to choose from.
21. The government will have to borrow vast amounts of money.
22. The amount of detail the book contains is vast.
23. When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
24. He drew an analogy between the brain and a vast computer.
25. Hip-hop, cowboy wind, and the wind wind wind, occupation, fur, all-match, hippie, ladies fashion, Korean, Japanese, what is it Fashion is the urban special logo[http://sentencedict.com/vast.html], is a city in the vast city of special psychological needs.
26. On her father's death, she came into possession of a vast fortune.
27. They buy paintings at auctions, mark them up and then resell them at a vast profit to collectors.
28. A new book is like a boat steering people from a narrow stream to a vast ocean of life.May you brave the wind and waves in the sea of knowledge.
29. I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
30. What we are witnessing here is human misery on a vast scale.